War in Lebanon

at is happening in lebanon on the spot

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Going back to Beirut

We are going to go back down to Beirut in order to get my passport and get my stuff ready for the probable evacuation tomorrow.
the US are still trying to figure out how to evacuate us. According to officials we are 25000 Americans here... Its going to be a long trip...

Stress level is picking up here. People feel like prisoners. We are all united, and most people here are insulting Hassan Nasralla (Hezbollah Leader).

the country is actually a bit devised on that subject but I think the majority is against what happened.

I just got news from the Hotels in Beirut: they have evacuated every intercontinental in Beirut
, leaving at least 1500 people on the streets.
Banks are not authorizing withdrawals, gas stations are not filling more than for 15 dollars...
I am afraid that our economy is long gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home