War in Lebanon

at is happening in lebanon on the spot

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yesterday


Ok as I couldn t post anything yesterday, here is what I saw from my roof top: thats a cargo ship stranded due to the militarry blockade from Israel if they move, they will be sunk








here you can see the shops that are completely closed off. people have fleed already to the mountains







Here you can see the smoke coming from the bombed sights... its becoming worse and worse.


pressure is building up.





as soon as I left my house to go to the mountains, we heard 2 explosions they had just targetted the airport again and the road leading to Syria.
then they tried to scare us by going faster than the speed of sound creating a double boom that can break windows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home